Server Connection Interrupted keeps popping up and going away 3-4 times a minute.question

Tue May 19, 2015 4:38 pm in General

page 1 / 1
Brooks N4
OP

Server Connection Interrupted keeps popping up and going away 3-4 times a minute.

I get this error approximately 3-4 times every minute. It pops up, and if I click OK it pops up a few seconds later. In addition, if I don't click OK, or if I drag it off the screen it goes away a few moments later just to pop back up. It does this over and over again, but Airdroid seems to work fine other than this error message.

However this error message is so consistent, I just have to turn off airdroid any time I'm using any applications like word of Excel because it "steals" my cursor so I can't finish what I'm doing without reclicking it.

Is there any way to hide this or make it stop popping up, or any solutions?

It seems to me like everythings working fine, it just isn't holding a "constant" connection between my phone and the PC. Its really obnoxious though. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it on both my phone and my PC, and even upgraded to the newest airdroid version, but its still happening. I attached a picture of the really annoying pop up.

AirDroid Error.jpg

Thanks!
Brooks N4
Coffee Admin

Re: Server Connection Interrupted keeps popping up and going away 3-4 times a minute.

Does this happen as soon as you start AirDroid Win? Or after using it for a long time? Is your network stable? 

And please send us the logs to help us troubleshoot:

PC: 
Right click on AirDroid icon > select open file location > logs and exception.

Mac:
Create a file named log.dll in application support/airdroid/ And then open AirDroid and log in. And then Click Finder > click Go > Press Alt until Library shows > Click Library
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235451

Latest Member: baked and co

Online: 73