SMS archivate

Thu May 21, 2015 10:49 am in General

page 1 / 1

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

Gábor Ferenczi
OP

SMS archivate

Hello Everybody, is there any solution for archivating my SMSs on my phone? If no, I suggest to extend the AirDroid for the archivating method. (Either one-by-one, or selecting all the SMS-s, and saving them into a ZIP file).
Gábor Ferenczi

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

Coffee Admin

Re: SMS archivate

Hello Everybody, is there any solution for archivating my SMSs on my phone? If no, I suggest to extend the AirDroid for the archivating method. (Either one-by-one, or selecting all the SMS-s, and saving them into a ZIP file). 

Thanks for the suggestion. Archiving SMS is not supported by AirDroid now. I've collected your feature request and we'll consider this :)

And can you tell me why you need this? Thanks!
Coffee
Admin

Notice:

Gábor Ferenczi

Re: SMS archivate

Coffee wrote:

Thanks for the suggestion. Archiving SMS is not supported by AirDroid now. I've collected your feature request and we'll consider this :)
Hello, excuse me the very late answre. I had to resolve the problem saving the files one by one, but today I plan to change my phone, and I have several important messeges. Some of those are simply personal messeges, but there are official messeges also. (In Hungary I can pay parking fees with my phones, and the financial law predict , that I must archive the messeges in context the paying method for a year).

And can you tell me why you need this? Thanks!
Gábor Ferenczi
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

26316 posts

7490 threads

Members: 191827

Latest Member: nurulhasanah

Online: 174