Selecting all photos on phone?question

Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:04 pm in General

page 1 / 1
Deryck OByrne
OP

Selecting all photos on phone?

I'm trying to transfer photos off my Samsung Galaxy S4, but all I can do is click each one separately! Surely there's a way to Select All? If so, I can't find it.

Note: Please don't tell me how to do this on PC. I'm talking about moving pictures FROM my PHONE to my PC. So I need to know what keys I push or how I engage SELECT ALL on the phone in order to arrange this,

Thanks
Trollheart
Deryck OByrne
Coffee Admin

Re: Selecting all photos on phone?

I'm trying to transfer photos off my Samsung Galaxy S4, but all I can do is click each one separately! Surely there's a way to Select All? If so, I can't find it.

Note: Please don't tell me how to do this on PC. I'm talking about moving pictures FROM my PHONE to my PC. So I need to know what keys I push or how I engage SELECT ALL on the phone in order to arrange this,

Thanks
Trollheart

Sorry that select all photos on your phone to send to pc is not supported now.

I'm gonna tell you how to do this on PC... Sign in to web.airdroid.com, go to Photos and download the photos: http://help.airdroid.com.com/customer/portal/articles/1288233-photos
Coffee
Admin
Deryck OByrne

Well that's just ridiculous. What's the point of marketing a program that purportedly allows you to tranfer files to your PC from your phone and then no longer allowing bulk transfers? What a total crock. I'm now deleting the software. Madness.
Deryck OByrne
Coffee Admin

Well that's just ridiculous. What's the point of marketing a program that purportedly allows you to tranfer files to your PC from your phone and then no longer allowing bulk transfers? What a total crock. I'm now deleting the software. Madness.

Sorry about the inconvenience. We've collected your feature request and will consider improving it in future updates.

For now, you may try web.airdroid.com, or another complicated way:

Go to Files in AirDroid Android app > Photos > go to one folder, select one photo, you can select all now by tapping All > tap Share > select AirDroid Desktop, all photos will be sent to AirDroid desktop now. Complicated but works. We'll consider improving this.
Coffee
Admin
agbreth

Sorry about the inconvenience. We've collected your feature request and will consider improving it in future updates.

For now, you may try web.airdroid.com, or another complicated way:

Go to Files in AirDroid Android app > Photos > go to one folder, select one photo, you can select all now by tapping All > tap Share > select AirDroid Desktop, all photos will be sent to AirDroid desktop now. Complicated but works. We'll consider improving this.

Share does not work. It only says "Can not share folder".
That would have been perfect though...
agbreth
Coffee Admin

Sorry, you can't send folder from phone to PC :(

But you can try download the folder via web.airdroid.com.
Coffee
Admin
jaymo726

Coffee wrote:

Sorry, you can't send folder from phone to PC :(

But you can try download the folder via web.airdroid.com.

Are you fricking kidding me?!?!?! I can't find my photos. I have switched phones and can't find my pics anywhere in my mac???!!! It keeps looking for my old phone. WTF? !?!?!
jaymo726
Coffee Admin

Are you fricking kidding me?!?!?! I can't find my photos. I have switched phones and can't find my pics anywhere in my mac???!!! It keeps looking for my old phone. WTF? !?!?!
Hi, did you sign in to AirDroid Mac and the new phone with the same AirDroid account? And are you using http://web.airdroid.com?

If you want to manage photos on computer, pls install AirDroid on your phone and sign in to it with AirDroid account. Then go to AirDroid Web and sign in to it with the same account > Photos.
Coffee
Admin
Lukebenson87

Hey there,

The select all and share option identified above doesn't work. It opens the Airdroid app but doesn't retain any of the selected images to send.

Is there any way to bulk transfer all of my photos, via bluetooth, from my phone to the laptop it's sitting beside, using airdroid?

Thanks,

Luke
Lukebenson87
Coffee Admin

Hey there,

The select all and share option identified above doesn't work. It opens the Airdroid app but doesn't retain any of the selected images to send.

Is there any way to bulk transfer all of my photos, via bluetooth, from my phone to the laptop it's sitting beside, using airdroid?

Thanks,

Luke

Hi,

Try AirDroid Web? More details: [Help & FAQ] AirDroid Web - Photos
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235035