Signing in to AirDroid on Macquestion

Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:00 pm in General

page 1 / 1
martinsandaver
OP

Signing in to AirDroid on Mac

Every time that I open the AirDriod App on my Mac I have to insert the email address and the password. Why is this not just automatic as it is with all the other Apps on my Mac?
martinsandaver
Coffee Admin

Re: Signing in to AirDroid on Mac

Every time that I open the AirDriod App on my Mac I have to insert the email address and the password. Why is this not just automatic as it is with all the other Apps on my Mac?

You may check the "Stay signed in" to see if it helps :)
Coffee
Admin
David Russell Brake

I am also having this problem on my Mac app - I tick stay signed in but it never does.
David Russell Brake
Lillian Admin

I am also having this problem on my Mac app - I tick stay signed in but it never does.

Hi, Would you please try to delete a file named "plist" and see if it works? You can find the plist file here: /Users/<Your UesrName>/Library/Application Support/AirDroid
Lillian
Admin
Matteo Gremese

Same issue here. Some time ago I tried what you suggested lillian and it worked, now it's not working anymore.
Deleted it with the application closed, emptied the trash, openened the app, logged in, closed the app and when i open it i still have to type my password again. Any help? you know if the new version is fixing the issue?
Thanks!
Matteo Gremese
Lillian Admin

Same issue here. Some time ago I tried what you suggested lillian and it worked, now it's not working anymore.
Deleted it with the application closed, emptied the trash, openened the app, logged in, closed the app and when i open it i still have to type my password again. Any help? you know if the new version is fixing the issue?
Thanks!

Hi Sorry to hear that my friend.
Would you please send us log files on your Mac for troubleshooting the issue? Log path here: /Users/name/Library/Application Support/AirDroid/Logs
THX!
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235028

Latest Member: Jasika

Online: 50