Copy Contacts from old (broken) phone to new one.question

Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:13 am in General

page 1 / 1
ramin.r.samii
OP

Copy Contacts from old (broken) phone to new one.

Hi,

My old phone (Samsung S3), which was and is connected to AirDroid, was baroken. My contacts on S3 are not synced with google or anything. The phone is not rooted, but it is connected to Wifi.
Right now, on my desktop, I am connected to both my old and new phones. I can see all the contacts of the old phone! But I cannot take them to the new one!!! It seems that they are not stored anywhere in my device. Can somebody help please?
lyricalguy likes this post.
ramin.r.samii
ramin.r.samii

Copy Contacts from old (broken) phone to new one.

Hi,

My old phone (Samsung S3), which was and is connected to AirDroid, was baroken. My contacts on S3 are not synced with google or anything. The phone is not rooted, but it is connected to Wifi.
Right now, on my desktop, I am connected to both my old and new phones. I can see all the contacts of the old phone! But I cannot take them to the new one!!! It seems that they are not stored anywhere in my device. Can somebody help please?
ramin.r.samii
Coffee Admin

Re: Copy Contacts from old (broken) phone to new one.

Hi,

Sorry that Contact backup/restore is not supported by AirDroid now. If you want to transfer the contacts to a new phone with AirDroid, I'm afraid that you need to copy&paste on web.airdroid.com. Or you can give some 3rd party app a try :)
Coffee
Admin
Kel McClanahan

Can you please say if this has been implemented yet? I did a factory reset of my phone to fix a problem, and later found that my contacts had inexplicably not been backed up to the cloud. However, I can see them plain as day on my computer AirDroid screen. I would like to push them back on the phone.
Kel McClanahan
jeff.tspang

+1 to Kel McClanahan

I have the exact same problem
jeff.tspang
ghudson

Since it is not supported by Airdroid,then you would have to mail it i guess. That looks like the only way
ghudson
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235470

Latest Member: SaraM1980

Online: 131