Avast reporting trojan

Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:31 pm in General

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
hamchog
OP

Avast reporting trojan

Up until today I have been having no issues. Now when I try to login using the facebook option Avast is blocking the connection. I have tried researching but can only find articles from a couple years ago. Everything is up to date but still not liking it. I also had problems registering to use the forums as it kept blocking my connection either with signing up with FB or even just registering as normal. I have had to disable it to be able to post this. I can provide a screenshot if needed
hamchog
JAlbidress

Re: Avast reporting trojan

I'm having the same issue. Cannot log into web console (web.airdroid.com) because I'm getting malware reports from Avast:

Up until today I haven't had any problems. Weird.
JAlbidress
hamchog

This is what I get just refreshing this page.....
hamchog
AvidSurvivalist

Having the same issue, Had to go into task manager and kill the Avast! process because it stopped responding when I tried to disable all shields.
AvidSurvivalist
JAlbidress

The problem seems to have been fixed on my end with the latest Airdroid wep app update. I can log in fine now without any warnings from Avast.
JAlbidress
Coffee Admin

Up until today I have been having no issues. Now when I try to login using the facebook option Avast is blocking the connection. I have tried researching but can only find articles from a couple years ago. Everything is up to date but still not liking it. I also had problems registering to use the forums as it kept blocking my connection either with signing up with FB or even just registering as normal. I have had to disable it to be able to post this. I can provide a screenshot if needed

Can you tell me the exact link you visited when you got the virus report? Thanks!
Coffee
Admin
Coffee Admin

Having the same issue, Had to go into task manager and kill the Avast! process because it stopped responding when I tried to disable all shields.

Can you tell me the exact link you visited when you got the virus report? Thanks!
Coffee
Admin
Coffee Admin

@all
According to the screenshot, the link is provided by the acceleration service. We've disabled this service and it's supposed to take effect soon.

We've contacted the acceleration service provider and Avast to confirm this issue.

And can you tell me the exact link you visited when you got the virus report? (And pls attach a screenshot of the virus report, thanks!)

#Update
We share the CDN acceleration service with other companies and seems one company got some problem. We've disabled this service now.
Coffee
Admin
hamchog

I am sorry but I am unable to get the screenshot you were requesting. The issue seems to be resolved - avast and air droid working fine again. The best I can tell you was on the login screen of the program, it was when I clicked the FB icon to login I got the error. And the screenshot I posted was when I refreshed the page on here.
hamchog
lion7718

I wanted to post yesterday but Avast was blocking me from signing in to forums.
I sent Avast both links yesterday from the Airdroid & Forum pages saying it was a false positive.
I saw your post that you disabled the feature, so there is no way to see see what Avast has done till it is enabled once again.
lion7718
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235447

Latest Member: Polo

Online: 73