AirMirror

Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:27 pm in General

page 1 / 1
rdavis852
OP

AirMirror

I have a rooted Google Nexus android phone(signed in to airdroid web via my wifi - no carrier data available) that is not showing up on airdroid3(win7 64k pro) program. I can send my phone a friend request but I would expect it to show up as a registered device. The phone shows up as a device on the web page.
Please help. I would like to locally control an app using AirMirror without having the phone connect to the web.
Thanks
Attachments
airdroid3-b.jpg
airdroid3-a.jpg
rdavis852
Coffee Admin

Re: AirMirror

I have a rooted Google Nexus android phone(signed in to airdroid web via my wifi - no carrier data available) that is not showing up on airdroid3(win7 64k pro) program. I can send my phone a friend request but I would expect it to show up as a registered device. The phone shows up as a device on the web page.
Please help. I would like to locally control an app using AirMirror without having the phone connect to the web.
ThanksAttachmentsImageImage

Seems you are using different accounts on AirDroid Web and AirDroid Win, can you please check that?

Go to Account on AirDroid Web and check AirDroid account, click profile picture on the upper left of AirDroid Win to check AirDroid account.
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235457

Latest Member: omid.azad

Online: 75