Notifications on PC while phone on different networkquestion

Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:49 pm in General

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
OlegBC
OP

Notifications on PC while phone on different network

At work my phone is connected to a public guest wifi while laptop is on secured network. How can I make notifications appear on the PC anyway?
OlegBC
Coffee Admin

Re: Notifications on PC while phone on different network

At work my phone is connected to a public guest wifi while laptop is on secured network. How can I make notifications appear on the PC anyway?

Sign in to AirDroid app on your phone and AirDroid Win/Web on laptop with the same AirDroid account, and you can receive notifications on laptop (You need to enable notification mirror in Settings of AirDroid app first). More details: http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15930
Coffee
Admin
OlegBC

Coffee wrote:

Sign in to AirDroid app on your phone and AirDroid Win/Web on laptop with the same AirDroid account, and you can receive notifications on laptop (You need to enable notification mirror in Settings of AirDroid app first). More details: http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15930

Thank you for response - this is exactly what I am doing. When I am logging into AirDroid on Win or Web it says that my phone is offline and can't connect. I have a galaxy S6 Active and everything works fine on it otherwise. I tried waking it up while Win/Web clients are trying to connect to no avail.

Do you have any ideas?
OlegBC
Coffee Admin

Thank you for response - this is exactly what I am doing. When I am logging into AirDroid on Win or Web it says that my phone is offline and can't connect. I have a galaxy S6 Active and everything works fine on it otherwise. I tried waking it up while Win/Web clients are trying to connect to no avail.

Do you have any ideas?

Can you using web.airdroid.com normally? Check the guide here to see if it helps: http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15947
Coffee
Admin
OlegBC

Coffee wrote:

Do you have any ideas?

Can you using web.airdroid.com normally? Check the guide here to see if it helps: http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15947

Nope web interface has the same issues....
OlegBC
OlegBC

Tried at home with both devices on the same network as well - still doesn't work. Even airdroid lite is unable to connect. Just did the network diagnostic test and got the "everything is alright!"

I assume Samsung Galaxy S6 Active is just not a supported device?
OlegBC
Coffee Admin

Tried at home with both devices on the same network as well - still doesn't work. Even airdroid lite is unable to connect. Just did the network diagnostic test and got the "everything is alright!"

I assume Samsung Galaxy S6 Active is just not a supported device?

Hi,

Pls open AirDroid app on your device, tap the overflow icon, go to Help > How to get more help? > Connection Diagnostic Tool, and tap here. Try Resign Url to see if it works:

Coffee
Admin
OlegBC

Yep tried as well to no avail... Sent the bug report in too...
OlegBC
Coffee Admin

Yep tried as well to no avail... Sent the bug report in too...

Hey,

I've sent a test version to you via email. Please install it to see if the issue remains. Thanks in advance!
Coffee
Admin
OlegBC

Yup just tried the updated client with the same issue. It doesn't work with web.airdroid.com either so it's likely the be the issue with/on the phone, right?
OlegBC
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235586

Latest Member: Sheik Dawood

Online: 113