Does not connectquestion

Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:48 pm in General

page 1 / 1
phone
OP

Does not connect

I have been trying to use AirDroid, with mixed success, for some time. I open the app on my phone, open AirDroid Web on the computer, go to scan QR code, it says connecting but it does not actually find the device. It is hit or miss - and extremely annoying. I tried creating an account and the same thing happens. It says "add device" but the only way I can see to do that is through the QR code, which again it finds, takes a pic, says connecting but does not actually find the device. Any thoughts on how to fix this would be much appreciated.
phone
Coffee Admin

Re: Does not connect

I have been trying to use AirDroid, with mixed success, for some time. I open the app on my phone, open AirDroid Web on the computer, go to scan QR code, it says connecting but it does not actually find the device. It is hit or miss - and extremely annoying. I tried creating an account and the same thing happens. It says "add device" but the only way I can see to do that is through the QR code, which again it finds, takes a pic, says connecting but does not actually find the device. Any thoughts on how to fix this would be much appreciated.

Hi, did you sign in to AirDroid app with the same AirDroid account? You may check the guide here to see if it helps: http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15290
Coffee
Admin
Johnnie+Candis

Re: Does not connect

phone wrote:I have been trying to use AirDroid, with mixed success, for some time. I open the app on my phone, open AirDroid Web on the computer, go to scan QR code, it says connecting but it does not actually find the device. It is hit or miss - and extremely annoying. I tried creating an account and the same thing happens. It says "add device" but the only way I can see to do that is through the QR code, which again it finds, takes a pic, says connecting but does not actually find the device. Any thoughts on how to fix this would be much appreciated.
Johnnie+Candis
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235456

Latest Member: bani

Online: 67