cant connect to airdroid via mac osx internet sharing

Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:29 am in General

page 1 / 1
juan
OP

cant connect to airdroid via mac osx internet sharing

Im currently having problem connecting to airdroid via Mac Internet Sharing.

- iMac (Yosemite), currently setup as AP since this one is connected to LAN via cable
- Airdroid running on Asus Zenfone 2 connected to the Mac AP
- Windows 10 also connected to the same Mac AP where Smartphone is connected to
- I can access it via Apps or web.airdroid.com, but i cant access it via the ip address it generate, by carefull checking it is the same ip range as my laptop

Is there any specific setup i need to do to have a proper connection? port 8888 might be blocked, but where? i run a port scan on my windows laptop and imac, port 8888 is not used by any application.
juan
Coffee Admin

Re: cant connect to airdroid via mac osx internet sharing

Im currently having problem connecting to airdroid via Mac Internet Sharing.

- iMac (Yosemite), currently setup as AP since this one is connected to LAN via cable
- Airdroid running on Asus Zenfone 2 connected to the Mac AP
- Windows 10 also connected to the same Mac AP where Smartphone is connected to
- I can access it via Apps or web.airdroid.com, but i cant access it via the ip address it generate, by carefull checking it is the same ip range as my laptop

Is there any specific setup i need to do to have a proper connection? port 8888 might be blocked, but where? i run a port scan on my windows laptop and imac, port 8888 is not used by any application.

What's the connection mode when you use web.airdroid.com? And do you use proxy or vpn?

Try the guide here to check if your phone and PC are on the same network: http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15750
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235029

Latest Member: Feri Unyil

Online: 48