How to get started with AirDroid and how to login to AirDroid web desktop?

Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:10 pm in General

page 2 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to
antoleon

Title

Same problem! Please can someone help!
antoleon
BodnarTom

Title

ElaineJames 13/04/12 same problem I get can not connect timed out ...... how do I / us overcome this please
BodnarTom
rdjayezio

Title

I have htc EVO 4g with cm7.2rc1.
I installed your program, and on both wifi(android on wifi, laptop on wifi) and ethernet(android on wifi for same router, laptop plugged in via ethernet), I cannot ping android nor can I connect with http.

Laptop is linux fedora 16, and I tried firefox and chrome.

what to do?
rdjayezio
bubblesnout

Title

It use to work without a flaw in the beginning, but after a while it takes hours of refreshing just to connect to it!
What's going on???
bubblesnout
Knulle

Title

Hi,
would it be able to set the port number by myself again?
In my office most ports are blocked but i was able to connect to a specific one which is not in your list.

Sorry i can't post to Feature Request.

Best,
hombre168
Knulle
ittybittydom

Title

same problem, does not open the web page with any browser. I opened port 8888 in linux, but nothing has changed.in windows 7 everything works perfectly
ittybittydom
somnath302

Title

Seems like a common problem. I cannot connect pc and phone by wifi - get failed to connect message. Tried web.android.com and ip address. Cannot ping web.android.com. Tried turning off windows firewall but this did not work.

Mobile:
Samsung Galaxy Ace
Android 2.3.5

Laptop:
Windows 7 (64bit) OS using Firefox Browser
somnath302
ricardonoli

Title

Have an ASUS TF300T tablet and trying to connect to my PC following your instructions, trying both the Scan approach and the manual input of the code on my PC screen when I downloaded the app. Nothing works.
ricardonoli
bozo

Title

не могу подключится, пишет что не удалось подключится проверьте подключено ли одной и тоже сети wifi
bozo
YvonneY

Title

Win7 64, Firefox 16.0.2
Every time I put in the passcode I connect immediately; but then a popup comes up saying "Alert! Connection reset. Please login again." I've done this about a dozen times and the exact thing happens every time! What the H*!! is going on??? BTW: I'm a retired SysAdmin with 27 years background and it's not like I don't know what "I'm" doing. Pls. help!
YvonneY
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235027

Latest Member: mamad

Online: 37