How to get started with AirDroid and how to login to AirDroid web desktop?

Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:10 pm in General

page 3 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to
YvonneY

Title

Win7 64, Firefox 16.0.2
Every time I put in the passcode I connect immediately; but then a popup comes up saying "Alert! Connection reset. Please login again." I've done this about a dozen times and the exact thing happens every time! What the H*!! is going on??? BTW: I'm a retired SysAdmin with 27 years background and it's not like I don't know what "I'm" doing. Pls. help!
YvonneY
YvonneY

Title

Still have this problem! Do any of you administrators have any suggestions? I really would to use this app.
YvonneY
bathul

Title

"Every time I put in the passcode I connect immediately; but then a popup comes up saying "Alert! Connection reset. Please login again." I've done this about a dozen times and the exact thing happens every time! What the H*!! is going on??? BTW: I'm a retired SysAdmin with 27 years background and it's not like I don't know what "I'm" doing. Pls. help!"

Same happens to me.
bathul
robertclarke_305

Title

Worked perfectly the first time I started it up on Chrome!
I thought it was a piece of junk after fiddling with it on Opera (DOESN'T WORK on Opera), but once I switched over to Chrome, it took about a second to log in and the icons to populate!
Using this to replace Mobi-Go due to the connection issues and forced to use their interface. Luv the browser integration!
robertclarke_305
Gonzo94pl

Title

LG Optimus 2x, Android 2.3, root, Mac osX, no matter if chrome, Firefox or safari, always get the message: connection failed. No matter if USB tethering or wifi tethering. Actually no method of connection works.Useless for me.

Or is there any way to connect? If I see so many comments here, I presume it is not working at all.
Gonzo94pl
kotidze

Title

I'm trying to use the AirDroid on my Windows 8 - Internet Explorer browser, it is giving a Invalid certificate Error Msg. Is there a way out. Becoz in Win 8 the default Browser is Internet Explorer 10.

Please help to resolve this issue.
kotidze
PeterThorogood

Title

It keeps "Searching for Device" when login in
PeterThorogood
Mudhead

Title

How do I upgrade to Premium? Won't tweet or FB it but glad to pay. Not clear how to pay to activate Premium (need to redesign screens asap to make it clear).
Mudhead
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 3 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235385

Latest Member: Mk

Online: 20