Virus on Latest Air Droid Updatequestion

Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:16 am in General

page 1 / 1
Alan Anderson
OP

Virus on Latest Air Droid Update

Hi All, I was notified by my Anti Virus Software (BullGuard) that the latest update I received from Air Droid had a virus attached to it. As a result it has been quarantined.
Has anyone else had a Virus?
Does this mean that Air Droid will not be fully functional as the latest update is Isolated.
If you have any expertise on this subject please reply and let me know as I'm thinking of pulling the plug on Air Droid but I don't want to over react!

Cheers
Alan
Alan Anderson
Coffee Admin

Re: Virus on Latest Air Droid Update

Hi All, I was notified by my Anti Virus Software (BullGuard) that the latest update I received from Air Droid had a virus attached to it. As a result it has been quarantined.
Has anyone else had a Virus?
Does this mean that Air Droid will not be fully functional as the latest update is Isolated.
If you have any expertise on this subject please reply and let me know as I'm thinking of pulling the plug on Air Droid but I don't want to over react!

Cheers
Alan

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. I'm sure it's a false positive.

Please tell me the exact name of the anti virus software on your computer, and the version of the data base. We'll run the test on our side and contact them to correct this :)
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235041

Latest Member: هيا احمد

Online: 46