[Help & FAQ] List of AirDroid's Help Articles!

Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:46 am in General

page 2 / 41 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 >> go to
Hoang+Tan

Re: [Help & FAQ] List of AirDroid's Help Articles!

sao dang nhap may tinh het duoc roi
Hoang+Tan
1mcfadden

I am using my computer to manage my device using airdroid. When i select videos and double click on a video to play it i get a video player error message that reads the following.
Please follow the browsers instructions or download Quick Timeshare to view the video.
Restart the browsers after the installation.

I already have Quicktime on my Mac computer so I don't understand what I am supposed to do.
I am forced to download the video then I can view it on my Mac. However shouldn't be able to just click on the video and view it. Again when I do this I get the error message.

Please advise thank you
1mcfadden
newyork2015

i cannot use screnshot menu...my phone is not root and there is no notification on my phone to allow screenshot..what sholud i do ?
newyork2015
Geoff Young

i am new to air droid so far i have not been able to make a connection from my mac mini to my neo x8-h plus android box which is in another room connected to my tv ihave downloaded airdroid on both devices and switched on both devices at the same time but my computer cant pick up any connection to my android box could you offer any suggestions to solve this matter.
Geoff Young
android

ola bom dia: gostaria de obter a conta premium ms tambem gostaria de pagar com boleto nao tenho cartao de credito tem essa condiçao? mande pelo imail. mmmarquim@hotmail.com faz tempo que gostaria de ter essa conta premium obg aguardo a respota...
android
bento

Wi-fioi eu tenho uma pergunta. como posso obter bônus com dispositivo pc? porque eu não posso começar bônus com o dispositivo Android porque meu facebook aplicativos não trabalhar no meu dispositivo Android.

​é só fazer uma recarga
bento
Mark+Perez

What does it mean when a ! mark shows up next to a text I have sent from the win app?
having hacking problems
Mark+Perez
0536991174a

adoly
0536991174a
2x2

Can I start some of applications on smartphone by AirDroid? I mean to press "Start" on PC and got start on smart. Please instruct. Present time I press start on PC and got play of movie on PC.
2x2
lustosa

conctar via usb
lustosa
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 41 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 >> go to

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 133