[Help & FAQ] List of AirDroid's Help Articles!

Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:46 am in General

page 24 / 41 << 1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 41 >> go to
sopan

Re: [Help & FAQ] List of AirDroid's Help Articles!

i am trying to uninstall airdroid on my samsung j7, and every time it try to shut off the device administrator, setting on my phone crashes and i cant uninstall obviously. any ideas to help? thanks.
sopan
goio

bom dia,no meu aplicativo ao transferir fotos coloquei acidentalmente uma pasta para excluir como recuperar esta pasta???
goio
Nessa

Is there away to go back and look at previous messages on here if I no longer have the phone that is linked to this account?
Nessa
bptrucmai02

I enjoyed the features of AirDroid.
You can add more timeline to the AirDroid and I hope so the camera should have the sound and recording.
Thanks a lot.
Reply me ntuan9010@gmail.com
bptrucmai02
naveen

bklynpete wrote:I have SMS open, reading the message..but how can type and send message back to the sender
naveen
bhargavee

Respected siri am regular premium member and i use your airdroid which is very useful to me. but today i am facing the problem of not getting connected to camera. which i am clicking camera option the link is disconnecting. previously i don't have this problem. even after taking premium membership also.
thanking you sir.
bhargavee
chaburaendo

Witam.Nie mogę zlokalizować jednego z telefonów. Wszystkie inne opcje działają oprócz tej. Usługi lokalizacji na smartfonie włączone. Połączenie nawiązane. Proszę o pomoc.
chaburaendo
chaburaendo

Hi. I can not locate one of the phones. All other options work in addition to this. Location services on smartphone enabled. Connection established. Please help.
chaburaendo
noelmr

I payed via pay Pal for one month. Pay pal says it is processed, paymenet done.
But, on my Adroid account I have message that payement failed?
noelmr
kamaro

Hi, please help me...

i'm a new user of airdroid and air mirror

i have a pb with AirMirror...
My device, androide 4.2, already connectetd, debugging usb mode activated, but each time i try to open airmirror, it doesn't find my device!!!

airdroid puts me a notification " choose the device to activated (sm-t210), but airmirror doesn't find it...

i've already tried to disconnect my device, to restart it, to restart my computer, to begin xith desktop then with airdroid web!!!

but still nothing....

so I NEED UR HELP§§

THANK YOU SO MUCH
kamaro
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 24 / 41 << 1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 41 >> go to

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234875

Latest Member: Somayeh

Online: 126