[Help & FAQ] List of AirDroid's Help Articles!

Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:46 am in General

page 19 / 41 << 1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 41 >> go to
zascamovil

Re: [Help & FAQ] List of AirDroid's Help Articles!

Hola, desde el pasado 11 de Enero soy usuario premier y realmente apenas me he podido conectar con mi telefono, siempre sale error de conexion.

He enviado varios correos y siempre me preguntais lo mismo...., he revisado todo y esta correcto.

Es cuestion del enlace de su servidor, cuando lo van a solucionar.

Gracias.
zascamovil
David

I just downloaded AirDroid onto my Android phone and my mac. I have a webex this afternoon, and I want to perform a demo from my phone. I'm not cleat on how to transfer the screen from my mac to my phone. Help!
David
Lillian Admin

Hello. It was working fine until yesterday, I was able to use the screen capture and access the camera from the computer. From one day to the next it stopped working. I still managed to find the device and connect, but the options stopped working. Thank you.
Hi,
would you please report this issue via Feedback with AirDroid on your device?
Steps: open AirDroid on your phone-->Me--> Settings-->About--> Feedback.
http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=28318

Please do tick the box of “Attach error logs” so that our developers can check the issue for you. It would help us to gather the troubleshoot with more details (there’s no personal data collected), we shall be able to prioritize your request.

Should you have any further questions, always feel free to let us know anytime!
Lillian
Admin
Lillian Admin

how to get premium withaout paypall

Hi, we are glad to inform you that AirDroid now is supportive of making payment via Google Play on mobile phone for Premium service.

Steps:

AirDroid on your device > Me > Go Premium > Buy

Could you please give it a try?
Lillian
Admin
Lillian Admin

I just downloaded AirDroid onto my Android phone and my mac. I have a webex this afternoon, and I want to perform a demo from my phone. I'm not cleat on how to transfer the screen from my mac to my phone. Help!

Hi, Do you mean AirMirror feature? Kindly note that this feature helps you to mirror the phone screen to the Mac, but for now it does not support mirroring the Mac screen to the phone. Pls check this post for more info about AirMirror if it helps: http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15843
Lillian
Admin
zascamovil

Hola, cada vez que apago el telefono al volver a encender tengo que volver a iniciar airdroid como puedo evitar eso y que siempre este en el telefono funcionando en segundo plano.
Gracias.
zascamovil
Lillian Admin

Hola, cada vez que apago el telefono al volver a encender tengo que volver a iniciar airdroid como puedo evitar eso y que siempre este en el telefono funcionando en segundo plano.
Gracias.

Hi, please check this post about that if it helps: http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15947
Lillian
Admin
otz

i need help bc i want to deleted my icloud and i dont know the password
otz
tuty

grabar
tuty
doe

I thought you would be able to spy on your wife phone if you thought she was cheating
doe
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 19 / 41 << 1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 41 >> go to

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235027

Latest Member: mamad

Online: 40