[Help & FAQ] List of AirDroid's Help Articles!

Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:46 am in General

page 11 / 41 << 1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 41 >> go to
Projotek

Re: [Help & FAQ] List of AirDroid's Help Articles!

how do I set up the air mirror. I have everything installed correctly. I have a one plus two phone and windows pc on chrome
Projotek
gpeter01

forgot AirDroid password
gpeter01
Laila+Kifayat

Camera issue

i keep on getting failed to launch camera.please exit camera or confirm camera access on the device and try again. even though my device camera is not in use, still i keep on getting this message when i am using airdroid web to open up device camera. any help?
Laila+Kifayat
guy

what do the icons mean at the bottom of the air mirror screen when you're controlling the phone from the mac? i hate fscking icons that have no tool tips--are we just supposed to poke blindly and see what happens? [g]

and yes, i did figure out the home and the back and the settings and the camera icons. the rest except for the /hd/ label in the settings are a mystery.

thanks, /guy
guy
Lillian Admin

how do I set up the air mirror. I have everything installed correctly. I have a one plus two phone and windows pc on chrome

Hi, Would you please check this post about AirMirror: http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15843
Lillian
Admin
Lillian Admin

forgot AirDroid password

Hi, you can reset password by clicking "Forget password" on the login interface.

And you can also reset password here: https://www.airdroid.com/en/resendPassword.html
Lillian
Admin
Lillian Admin

i keep on getting failed to launch camera.please exit camera or confirm camera access on the device and try again. even though my device camera is not in use, still i keep on getting this message when i am using airdroid web to open up device camera. any help?

Hi, Would you please check if you have granted AirDroid the permission to access the camera? You can find the settings on the permission manager on your phone:
Lillian
Admin
Lillian Admin

what do the icons mean at the bottom of the air mirror screen when you're controlling the phone from the mac? i hate fscking icons that have no tool tips--are we just supposed to poke blindly and see what happens? [g]

and yes, i did figure out the home and the back and the settings and the camera icons. the rest except for the /hd/ label in the settings are a mystery.

thanks, /guy

Hi, we are sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused.

This one is for AirDroid keyboard, turning it on helps to type on the phone from the computer keyboard.

This one is for making the phone screen in full screen mode.

This button is for rotating the phone screen.

And this button is for recording the phone screen from computer.

Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions.

And sorry again for any trouble that ma have caused.
Lillian
Admin
Kittenxxx

Music shows up in files but not in libary please help
Kittenxxx
Charlene Admin

Music shows up in files but not in libary please help

Hi Kittenxxx,no worries, we will do everything we can to assist you through.At first, could you please check the format of those music? Is it FLAC or what?
Charlene
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 11 / 41 << 1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 41 >> go to

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235392

Latest Member: derecterA

Online: 21