[Help & FAQ] List of AirDroid's Help Articles!

Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:46 am in General

page 17 / 41 << 1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 41 >> go to
Alreda+Alegoda

Re: [Help & FAQ] List of AirDroid's Help Articles!

هاتفي مسروق
Alreda+Alegoda
Bruce Kalin

I can't sign in to my account.

bkkalin@gmail.com
Bruce07101946

Windows 10 PC
Android 7 Nexus phone

Thanks,

Bruce
Bruce Kalin
cool breeze

I can no longer log in on pc or phone, will not connect after update from play store...failed to connect to server (-10814) on pc, on phone failed to connect plse check your network (-10002) error.
no binding to social media sites have never worked in any versions.

have unintsalled all on both devices, rebooted and reinstalled same probelms, why do tell us to update and then it bloody fails, so annoying and time consuming to now have to spend hours to srt this out and I just needed it to work today nothing wrong with previous verions that al least i could sign into....and i'll leave feedback around guess gotta go to another app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cool breeze
Lillian Admin

I can no longer log in on pc or phone, will not connect after update from play store...failed to connect to server (-10814) on pc, on phone failed to connect plse check your network (-10002) error.
no binding to social media sites have never worked in any versions.

have unintsalled all on both devices, rebooted and reinstalled same probelms, why do tell us to update and then it bloody fails, so annoying and time consuming to now have to spend hours to srt this out and I just needed it to work today nothing wrong with previous verions that al least i could sign into....and i'll leave feedback around guess gotta go to another app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi,

Thanks for your report. And sorry for the inconvenience that has caused. It wasn’t about the update, it was about our server.

Our server was temporarily down, so we had to close down for a quick maintenance. Apologies for any inconvenience. Now it’s back and running! You should be able to log in now!

If you still experience any trouble, do let me know. I shall be happy to assist you as soon as I can!

Best regards
Lillian
Admin
Lillian Admin

I can't sign in to my account.

[email]http://forums.airdroid.cobkkalin@gmail.com[/email]
Bruce07101946

Windows 10 PC
Android 7 Nexus phone

Thanks,

Bruce

Hi Bruce,

Thanks for your report. And sorry for the inconvenience that has caused.

Our server was temporarily down, so we had to close down for a quick maintenance. Apologies for any inconvenience. Now it’s back and running! You should be able to log in now!

If you still experience any trouble, do let me know. I shall be happy to assist you as soon as I can!

Best regards
Lillian
Admin
Reese

hey girl
Reese
Minh Hằng

làm sao để tải ảnh từ máy tính xuồng điện thoại ạ
Minh Hằng
Paul+Reynolds

how do I print a picture
Paul+Reynolds
Ayesha

I am unable to login remote camera after update... kindly advise
Ayesha
airdroid404

Greetings to all, I hope they can solve the problem

Due to the latest update of Airdroid, I have not been able to access my devices via WEB, since it asks me to install the new version, but in my devices I can not do this update because it does not have enough space, I need a solution
Before the web application gave the option of "Later" Now does not give that option and I do not find how to connect to my device

airdroid404
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 17 / 41 << 1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 41 >> go to

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235394

Latest Member: md

Online: 20