[Help & FAQ] List of AirDroid's Help Articles!

Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:46 am in General

page 12 / 41 << 1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 41 >> go to
Borup

Re: [Help & FAQ] List of AirDroid's Help Articles!

I am an old man.
Connecting the lite way is fine, but had you only given the IP-address the same color (and preferably size also) as the web address above it, my eyes could see it and connect easily. Trying to enlarge the screen on my Samsung Galaxy Note does not work, so I have problems reading the IP-address no matter what.
Even better, if the IP-address was the same each time, I could make a favourite of it in my Chrome Browser, and just click to link up in lite mode.
Borup
Lillian Admin

I am an old man.
Connecting the lite way is fine, but had you only given the IP-address the same color (and preferably size also) as the web address above it, my eyes could see it and connect easily. Trying to enlarge the screen on my Samsung Galaxy Note does not work, so I have problems reading the IP-address no matter what.
Even better, if the IP-address was the same each time, I could make a favourite of it in my Chrome Browser, and just click to link up in lite mode.
Hi, we are sorry for any inconvenience that may have caused.
And we will discuss your feature request within our team, and make evaluation of it.
At the moment, would you please try to log in by scanning QR code if it is LAN connection mode. You can directly open the browser--> enter "web.airdroid.com" -->scan the QR code by tap the QR code button on AirDroid on your phone.

Lillian
Admin
Summyr+Knighten

it is not letting me do nothing
Summyr+Knighten
Charlene Admin

it is not letting me do nothing

Hi Summyr,could you please tell us more details about it? Is there anything we can do for you? :)
Charlene
Admin
Akash+Kotadiya

Hi... Akash here...i have connect my cellphone to my through web by scanning code i was just deleting my unwanted file an a very important video and photo was deleted by mistakely....
so know where does the deleted files /videos goes can any one help me out to get the video back...
Plzz reply as soon as possible....
[center]URGENT........[/center]
Akash+Kotadiya
Ric_Chiapp

HI! I have a OnePlus 3 and from 2 weeks i can't connect to my phone with airdoid web. I manage with the software but the result is the same; I try to disconnect, unistall the app and install many times but it's useless.
I used airdroid for everything, during i'm at work or in other case and specifically to upload/download file with my phone. Before I have Nexus 5 and S3 and i never had this problem.
Please Help Me Because This App it's Fantastic and I Want to Use Them, not Other.
Thank You for Your Support!!!
Ric_Chiapp
Laila+Kifayat

Hi, Would you please check if you have granted AirDroid the permission to access the camera? You can find the settings on the permission manager on your phone:

Actually the issue is that camera turns on sometimes and sometimes it gives me this message , there is no activity on camera but i still get this message. and some times it just simply turn on.
Laila+Kifayat
Lillian Admin

Actually the issue is that camera turns on sometimes and sometimes it gives me this message , there is no activity on camera but i still get this message. and some times it just simply turn on.

Hi, It may be caused by the network environment. Please give the network connection a check
Lillian
Admin
Lillian Admin

HI! I have a OnePlus 3 and from 2 weeks i can't connect to my phone with airdoid web. I manage with the software but the result is the same; I try to disconnect, unistall the app and install many times but it's useless.
I used airdroid for everything, during i'm at work or in other case and specifically to upload/download file with my phone. Before I have Nexus 5 and S3 and i never had this problem.
Please Help Me Because This App it's Fantastic and I Want to Use Them, not Other.
Hi, please
Hi, it seems that the connection may be blocked.
Would you please try LAN connection mode by sharing the network between the pc and the phone? You may try the lite mode by USB connection. Please check this post of specific information about that:
http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15936&p=42159&hilit=usb+tethering#p42159
Lillian
Admin
csn

मेरा airdroid site पर मेरे mobile का कैमरा काम नहीं कर रहा है। प्‍लीस Help me
csn
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 12 / 41 << 1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 41 >> go to

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235444

Latest Member: amir

Online: 16