[Help & FAQ] List of AirDroid's Help Articles!

Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:46 am in General

page 18 / 41 << 1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 41 >> go to
ardroid

Re: [Help & FAQ] List of AirDroid's Help Articles!

I can no longer transfer files remotely. I can upload and download using the web. I do not get any error messages. I can type a message and that will come across just fine. when i attempt to transfer a pic or movie and hit send nothing happens. Not sure what to do. It used to work just fine. Started to mess up after I hooked the phone to the computer by USB. Any thoughts on how to fix this problem? Thanks
ardroid
Daniela

http://file:///C:/Users/HP/Desktop/pokemon%20datos%20y%20imagenes/Nueva%20carpeta%20(3)/WhatsApp/Databases/msgstore.db.crypt12
Daniela
nadhlad

connect
nadhlad
smart

How to opret whatsaps text message and audio & audio recording my pc from android
smart
Yonny

Hi,
I have a question please
How can I nickname my devices, my phones (I have same phones) on my desktop ? I have 3 same model phones but 3 different numbers .
Thank you
Yonny
Slavomir Murco

Hallo i have a problem with connectivity...i would like to make some calls from my laptop via my phone.
I connect all 2 devices via same wifi,make settings like in Airdroid settings and its a not working...
Everything is without icons..
can you help me please?
Slavomir Murco
Akirazen

This is what has been happening. I can no longer see my text or phone calls. I even have issues connecting to the camera. This all started a month ago. I have tried deleting and reinstalling and am still getting the same thing. I would like to continue to be a subscriber, but will not be able to if you can't fix this issue. We are using Galaxy S6 and you can see the airdroid version in the picture. Please advise

Akirazen
dani

Hi, Please include call receving function on web. When any person calling me only reject and reject with message functions are available on web. If you give receving function also on web then there is no doubt that your site and software is the worlds # 1 software for this kind of works. Regrads
dani
Julius+Capri

Hello. It was working fine until yesterday, I was able to use the screen capture and access the camera from the computer. From one day to the next it stopped working. I still managed to find the device and connect, but the options stopped working. Thank you.
Julius+Capri
rahmnaiah

how to get premium withaout paypall
rahmnaiah
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 18 / 41 << 1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 41 >> go to

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235021

Latest Member: W.R-以藏-

Online: 48