[Help & FAQ] List of AirDroid's Help Articles!

Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:46 am in General

page 18 / 33 << 1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 33 >> go to
Paul+Reynolds

Re: [Help & FAQ] List of AirDroid's Help Articles!

how do I print a picture
Paul+Reynolds
Ayesha

I am unable to login remote camera after update... kindly advise
Ayesha
airdroid404

Greetings to all, I hope they can solve the problem

Due to the latest update of Airdroid, I have not been able to access my devices via WEB, since it asks me to install the new version, but in my devices I can not do this update because it does not have enough space, I need a solution
Before the web application gave the option of "Later" Now does not give that option and I do not find how to connect to my device

airdroid404
ardroid

I can no longer transfer files remotely. I can upload and download using the web. I do not get any error messages. I can type a message and that will come across just fine. when i attempt to transfer a pic or movie and hit send nothing happens. Not sure what to do. It used to work just fine. Started to mess up after I hooked the phone to the computer by USB. Any thoughts on how to fix this problem? Thanks
ardroid
Daniela

http://file:///C:/Users/HP/Desktop/pokemon%20datos%20y%20imagenes/Nueva%20carpeta%20(3)/WhatsApp/Databases/msgstore.db.crypt12
Daniela
nadhlad

connect
nadhlad
smart

How to opret whatsaps text message and audio & audio recording my pc from android
smart
Yonny

Hi,
I have a question please
How can I nickname my devices, my phones (I have same phones) on my desktop ? I have 3 same model phones but 3 different numbers .
Thank you
Yonny
Slavomir Murco

Hallo i have a problem with connectivity...i would like to make some calls from my laptop via my phone.
I connect all 2 devices via same wifi,make settings like in Airdroid settings and its a not working...
Everything is without icons..
can you help me please?
Slavomir Murco
Akirazen

This is what has been happening. I can no longer see my text or phone calls. I even have issues connecting to the camera. This all started a month ago. I have tried deleting and reinstalling and am still getting the same thing. I would like to continue to be a subscriber, but will not be able to if you can't fix this issue. We are using Galaxy S6 and you can see the airdroid version in the picture. Please advise

Akirazen
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 18 / 33 << 1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 33 >> go to

Statistics

22635 posts

6158 threads

Members: 146346

Latest Member: tonika

Online: 11