Can't Sign In AirDroid Web but AirDroid App Seems To Work

Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:02 am in General

page 1 / 1
Bodhi
OP

Can't Sign In AirDroid Web but AirDroid App Seems To Work

I’m having a problem signing in using AirDroid Web today. I can log into the phone using the Airdroid app on my Mac but either the app doesn’t allow me to browse the files or I don’t know how to use the app to browse files and that’s what I need to do. However, when I try signing in on AirDroid Web it goes straight to the “Connection Failed” screen, and I mean IMMEDIATELY . . . like as soon as I enter the password and hit the “Sign In” button the Connection Failed slash pops up and the “Reconnect” button does the same thing. Is it a temporary issue with the web server maybe or something like that? Any ideas how to resolve this? Thanks.
Bodhi
Bodhi

Re: Can't Sign In AirDroid Web but AirDroid App Seems To Work

Well, AirDroid Web is working again this morning . . . any ideas why I couldn't sign in for a while yesterday? Also, is there a way to browse files using the AirDroid App on my Mac? Thanks.
Bodhi
Bodhi

Today I tried to log into AirDroid Web and it said it couldn't load the user settings file and asked if I wanted to load the default file instead. Then later in the day I tried to log in again and it said I didn't have any devices on the account when I actually have two devices. I tried logging in a little bit later and it logged me in just fine. What's going on with AirDroid Web?
Bodhi
Bodhi

I just tried logging in again and it went straight to the “Connection Failed” screen as soon as I enter the password and clicking the “Sign In” button and clicking on the “Reconnect” button just causes the "Connection Failed" splash screen to pop up immediately. Can anybody tell me what's wrong with AirDroid Web?
Bodhi
Bodhi

It appears that only one of my devices is having this problem all of a sudden and that if I turn off the WiFi the "Connection Failed" issue stops and I'm able to sign in with AirDroid Web but when I turn the WiFi back on I am again unable to sign in. Any ideas what's going on?
Bodhi
Coffee Admin

@bodhi

Hi, thanks for your feedback and sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. There's a temporary server down several hours ago and it has been fixed now. AirDroid Web should be working.

As to the connection failed issue, can you please check the Connection Diagnostic Tool in AirDroid app to see if it helps? Guide: [Help & FAQ] Failed to connect to device?
Coffee
Admin
Bodhi

Thank you, I'll give that a try when I'm able and report back. It seems that this connection failure is only happening on one of my devices and only when it is connected to the home WiFi network and I'm trying to make a remote connection with AirDroid Web.
Bodhi
Coffee Admin

@bodhi Let us know if you need any help :)
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235018

Latest Member: amir

Online: 51