Text messages fail to send via PCquestion

Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:39 pm in General

page 1 / 1

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

austin
OP

Text messages fail to send via PC

Im trying to send text through the PC application. I can see the texts Im getting and I get the notification for it. It will send some texts and sometimes it wont. It gets a yellow exclamation point beside the message. Anyone else have this issue? I just downloaded this today.
austin

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

Coffee Admin

Re: Text messages fail to send via PC

Im trying to send text through the PC application. I can see the texts Im getting and I get the notification for it. It will send some texts and sometimes it wont. It gets a yellow exclamation point beside the message. Anyone else have this issue? I just downloaded this today.
AirDroid Win/Mac or AirDroid Web? Can you attach the logs and exception to help us troubleshoot? Thanks!

Win:
Right click on AirDroid icon > select open file location > logs and exception.
Mac:
Create a file named log.dll in application support/airdroid/ Open AirDroid and log in. And then Click Finder > click Go > Press Alt until Library shows > Click Library > Application Support > AirDroid
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

26316 posts

7490 threads

Members: 191827

Latest Member: nurulhasanah

Online: 9