Airdroid desktop not letting send files to my external SD card

Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:05 am in General

page 1 / 1

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

Donte Dillon
OP

Airdroid desktop not letting send files to my external SD card

Hi, I'm trying to send files to my external sd card on my galaxy s tablet using Airdroid Desktop but I can't figure out how to change the save path location.

I don't have any more space for internal storage so it keeps telling me insufficient space.

My tab is android version 5.0.2 and I using the latest Airdroid desktop.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Donte Dillon

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

Coffee Admin

Re: Airdroid desktop not letting send files to my external SD card

Hi, I'm trying to send files to my external sd card on my galaxy s tablet using Airdroid Desktop but I can't figure out how to change the save path location.

I don't have any more space for internal storage so it keeps telling me insufficient space.

My tab is android version 5.0.2 and I using the latest Airdroid desktop.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi,

Please check this guide to see if it helps: [Help & FAQ] How to Manage Files Saved to External SD Card on Android 5.0+?
Coffee
Admin

Notice:

Donte Dillon

Hey, I did everything in the guide but it's still saying insufficient space whenever I send files.. it's weird because my galaxy sees the micro sd card fine but whenever I use Airdroid desktop it never sends..

Here are some pics:

Donte Dillon

Notice:

Coffee Admin

Hey, I did everything in the guide but it's still saying insufficient space whenever I send files.. it's weird because my galaxy sees the micro sd card fine but whenever I use Airdroid desktop it never sends..

Here are some pics:

Hi, the saving path of files received can't be changed if you send files from AirDroid Win/Mac to your phone. You can do this on AirDroid Web. More details: [Help & FAQ] AirDroid Web - Files
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

26314 posts

7488 threads

Members: 191702

Latest Member: AirNote4

Online: 95