Changing GMail Addresses and phone number

Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:41 pm in General

page 1 / 1
Edwin+McQueen
OP

Changing GMail Addresses and phone number

I recently changed my gMail address and phone number as a result of a divorce and move. I didn't consider the affect on my Airdroid Premium account. I contacted customer service and explained that I was locked out of my account because my phone and gMail had changed and I could not get verification notifications. They responded by withdrawing $20 out of my PayPal account and then never even upgraded me to Premium. Now I am out $20 and still don't have premium access. What do I do?

Let me finish by saying that the internet has allowed companies to have no accountability or responsibility by shifting all contact to email. I think Ray Kurzweil predicted this is "The Age of the Spiritual Machine". It should have been "Spiritless Machine".
Edwin+McQueen
Coffee Admin

Re: Changing GMail Addresses and phone number

I recently changed my gMail address and phone number as a result of a divorce and move. I didn't consider the affect on my Airdroid Premium account. I contacted customer service and explained that I was locked out of my account because my phone and gMail had changed and I could not get verification notifications. They responded by withdrawing $20 out of my PayPal account and then never even upgraded me to Premium. Now I am out $20 and still don't have premium access. What do I do?

Let me finish by saying that the internet has allowed companies to have no accountability or responsibility by shifting all contact to email. I think Ray Kurzweil predicted this is "The Age of the Spiritual Machine". It should have been "Spiritless Machine".
Hi,

I just checked the email history and we've refunded you the money. You can purchase again for your new account if you need: https://www.airdroid.com/en/pay/
​Let us know if you need more help :)

Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235470

Latest Member: SaraM1980

Online: 110