Notifications Overload from Calendar

Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:25 pm in General

page 1 / 1
Merk
OP

Notifications Overload from Calendar

I like the mirroring for notifications. BUT notifications that exist in Android's drop-down notification area for specific calendar events (and which I want to remain there), continually pop up over and over again on my computer via AirDroid. I am fine with them appearing once or each time a reminder is set, but how do I prevent them from perpetually reappearing on my computer while allowing them to remain in my Android notification drawer? In other words, can I dismiss a notification that is mirrored on my computer and prevent it from reappearing? If not, I need to stop all mirroring because it is out of control.

Thanks for your time in responding.
Merk
Coffee Admin

Re: Notifications Overload from Calendar

I like the mirroring for notifications. BUT notifications that exist in Android's drop-down notification area for specific calendar events (and which I want to remain there), continually pop up over and over again on my computer via AirDroid. I am fine with them appearing once or each time a reminder is set, but how do I prevent them from perpetually reappearing on my computer while allowing them to remain in my Android notification drawer? In other words, can I dismiss a notification that is mirrored on my computer and prevent it from reappearing? If not, I need to stop all mirroring because it is out of control.

Thanks for your time in responding.

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. Can you tell me which Calendar app you are using so that we can test on our side?

And you can block notifications from that app: [Help & FAQ] How to Block Notification Pop-ups from Specific Apps?
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235573

Latest Member: hlo

Online: 180