Create a new contactquestion

Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:57 am in General

page 1 / 1
pclark
OP

Create a new contact

Hi,
Is it possible to create a new contact using AirDroid desktop? I am not seeing the ability to do so anywhere?
pclark
Coffee Admin

Re: Create a new contact

Hi,
Is it possible to create a new contact using AirDroid desktop? I am not seeing the ability to do so anywhere?
Hi,

You can sign out AirDroid Win/Mac and then create a new contact via the Sign up button:

Note: You need to sign in to AirDroid Win/Mac/Web and AirDroid Android app with the same AirDroid account to manage your phone.
Coffee
Admin
pclark

Coffee wrote:
Hi,
Hi,

You can sign out AirDroid Win/Mac and then create a new contact via the Sign up button:

Note: You need to sign in to AirDroid Win/Mac/Web and AirDroid Android app with the same AirDroid account to manage your phone.

No I mean can you create a new contact on the desktop app that will be added in my list of contacts on my phone (instead of typing on my phone).
pclark
Coffee Admin

No I mean can you create a new contact on the desktop app that will be added in my list of contacts on my phone (instead of typing on my phone).

Sorry about my misunderstanding...

Creating new contact via AirDroid Win/Mac is not supported. But you can create it via AirDroid Web> Contact.
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235453

Latest Member: dd

Online: 71