Change/customize notification sounds?question

Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:44 am in General

page 1 / 1
Mark
OP

Change/customize notification sounds?

New user here. Finding most features satisfactory, but is there any way to change the incoming text message sound? The rest of the interface is pleasant, but that plinky xylophone sound raises a lotta eyebrows at work. I don't see a setting for that. Clues?

Thanks in advance,
Mark
3 people like this post.
Mark
Coffee Admin

Re: Change/customize notification sounds?

New user here. Finding most features satisfactory, but is there any way to change the incoming text message sound? The rest of the interface is pleasant, but that plinky xylophone sound raises a lotta eyebrows at work. I don't see a setting for that. Clues?

Thanks in advance,
Mark

Hi,

Sorry that you can't change the notification sound. But you can disable it: Go to Settings of AirDroid Mac/Win > uncheck Enable notification sound:

Arm mfss likes this post.
Coffee
Admin
Stylo

I'd like to add that it would be nice to be able to customize the phone ringing sound and the SMS/Notification received sounds from the Win client. Just throwing in my vote for this flexibility. Thanks!
2 people like this post.
Stylo
tj2988

I'd like to add that it would be nice to be able to customize the phone ringing sound and the SMS/Notification received sounds from the Win client. Just throwing in my vote for this flexibility. Thanks!

I throw my vote in too. Has this become a possibility and I perhaps do not know of how to do it?
seems like something more people would want. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
dave likes this post.
tj2988
John Barnett

I definitely want this feature too.
dave likes this post.
John Barnett
Rogtilop

I don't understand how this could not be a feature already, it has been 2 years since this post and I can find no method still.
dave likes this post.
Rogtilop
Niki Admin

I don't understand how this could not be a feature already, it has been 2 years since this post and I can find no method still.

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback and suggestion.

Any development, we will let you know.

By the way, we would like to know why you are in pursuit of this feature and when/where you will use it?

It would be much helpful for us to evaluate it and get closer to our users.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
Nirakh Tyagi

I really like the feature of notification sound, but the default sound is too ugly/ bad and the personalisation and customization would be helpful.

p.s. also if i could have it be customized to each app, so I had a different sound for each app. That would be better.
Ángel+Hernández likes this post.
Nirakh Tyagi
Niki Admin

I really like the feature of notification sound, but the default sound is too ugly/ bad and the personalisation and customization would be helpful.

p.s. also if i could have it be customized to each app, so I had a different sound for each app. That would be better.

Thanks for your suggestion. We'll discuss with our tech team and decide whether to develop it.

Any development we'll let you know.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
Ángel+Hernández

Mark wrote:New user here. Finding most features satisfactory, but is there any way to change the incoming text message sound? The rest of the interface is pleasant, but that plinky xylophone sound raises a lotta eyebrows at work. I don't see a setting for that. Clues?

Thanks in advance,
Mark

Where can I vote for this feature? You have my vote. Allow notifications sounds customization. It's a MUST.
dave likes this post.
Ángel+Hernández
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235025

Latest Member: محمد رحمتی

Online: 52