Change/customize notification sounds?question

Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:44 am in General

page 1 / 1
OP

Change/customize notification sounds?

New user here. Finding most features satisfactory, but is there any way to change the incoming text message sound? The rest of the interface is pleasant, but that plinky xylophone sound raises a lotta eyebrows at work. I don't see a setting for that. Clues?

Thanks in advance,
Mark
Carol Ido likes this post.
Mark

Re: Change/customize notification sounds?

New user here. Finding most features satisfactory, but is there any way to change the incoming text message sound? The rest of the interface is pleasant, but that plinky xylophone sound raises a lotta eyebrows at work. I don't see a setting for that. Clues?

Thanks in advance,
Mark

Hi,

Sorry that you can't change the notification sound. But you can disable it: Go to Settings of AirDroid Mac/Win > uncheck Enable notification sound:

Coffee
Admin

I'd like to add that it would be nice to be able to customize the phone ringing sound and the SMS/Notification received sounds from the Win client. Just throwing in my vote for this flexibility. Thanks!
Carol Ido likes this post.
Stylo

I'd like to add that it would be nice to be able to customize the phone ringing sound and the SMS/Notification received sounds from the Win client. Just throwing in my vote for this flexibility. Thanks!

I throw my vote in too. Has this become a possibility and I perhaps do not know of how to do it?
seems like something more people would want. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
TJ2988

I definitely want this feature too.
John Barnett
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

21058 posts

5705 threads

Members: 121548

Latest Member: kiran

Online: 4