File Transfer Problem - cannot send file from device to PC

Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:17 pm in General

page 1 / 1
ShelliZarg
OP

File Transfer Problem - cannot send file from device to PC

Hello, I hope you can help me. I am a new AirDroid user. I uploaded AirDroid on my Galaxy S4 device and on my IBM Lenovo ThinkPAD x220 (Windows 8).

I used your instructions to test my connection and the test ran and reported that everything is connected correctly. I am trying to upload a picture from my device to my PC. I clicked on File Transfer, chose AirDroid Desktop. I have a large empty space and at the bottom a line, under it a plus on the left side and a button marked "SEND" on the right. When I click on the plus sign, I move to the Select File menu and can select a file from a variety of sources (eg Photos or from Internal Storage). When I choose a source, say Photos - I can click on a photo and then I see the image and its size at the bottom and the SEND button is activated. So I clicked on it. This brings me back to the File Transfer space where I see the image or images with a red circle to their left and the picture is shown in a green frame. The send button at the bottom of the page is blurry and cannot be activated. If I push the red button it seems to start the upload process again from 0%, but nothing happens. The "Send" button doesn't work.

I tried small and large files and nothing works.

What am I doing wrong? Please help me.

Thanks,
Shelli
ShelliZarg
Coffee Admin

Re: File Transfer Problem - cannot send file from device to PC

Hello, I hope you can help me. I am a new AirDroid user. I uploaded AirDroid on my Galaxy S4 device and on my IBM Lenovo ThinkPAD x220 (Windows 8).

I used your instructions to test my connection and the test ran and reported that everything is connected correctly. I am trying to upload a picture from my device to my PC. I clicked on File Transfer, chose AirDroid Desktop. I have a large empty space and at the bottom a line, under it a plus on the left side and a button marked "SEND" on the right. When I click on the plus sign, I move to the Select File menu and can select a file from a variety of sources (eg Photos or from Internal Storage). When I choose a source, say Photos - I can click on a photo and then I see the image and its size at the bottom and the SEND button is activated. So I clicked on it. This brings me back to the File Transfer space where I see the image or images with a red circle to their left and the picture is shown in a green frame. The send button at the bottom of the page is blurry and cannot be activated. If I push the red button it seems to start the upload process again from 0%, but nothing happens. The "Send" button doesn't work.

I tried small and large files and nothing works.

What am I doing wrong? Please help me.

Thanks,
Shelli

Hi,

Try add AirDroid into the Allow a program or feature through Windows Firewall list to see if it helps:

Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235432

Latest Member: Али Алиев

Online: 44