S4 Broken Screen conect?

Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:51 pm in General

page 1 / 1
Kiki
OP

S4 Broken Screen conect?

Hi, I have a Galaxy S4 with a broken screen, i can't say "S Voice" "Open Airdroid" and Airdroid RUN but i not logged to my account.
I need a URL for send conection with QR, i use a tipical URL "http:// 161.23.....:8888" But me S4 need i acept this conection and i cant touch screen, I can see the screen in my TV but i can press the LCD.

I conect to this phone with my pc but i always use the QR code. Its possible a link for activate QR code in my celphone without i prees the screen?

I need recover my pics ... etc.It would be interesting Android programmers solve this kind of thing, many people break their phone and do not want to fix it for its price. I can't extract files with USB. I need Airdroid.

Sorry for my english, i'm spanish. Thanks.
Kiki
Coffee Admin

Re: S4 Broken Screen conect?

Hi, I have a Galaxy S4 with a broken screen, i can't say "S Voice" "Open Airdroid" and Airdroid RUN but i not logged to my account.
I need a URL for send conection with QR, i use a tipical URL "http:// 161.23.....:8888" But me S4 need i acept this conection and i cant touch screen, I can see the screen in my TV but i can press the LCD.

I conect to this phone with my pc but i always use the QR code. Its possible a link for activate QR code in my celphone without i prees the screen?

I need recover my pics ... etc.It would be interesting Android programmers solve this kind of thing, many people break their phone and do not want to fix it for its price. I can't extract files with USB. I need Airdroid.

Sorry for my english, i'm spanish. Thanks.

Sorry to hear that.

If you've signed in to AirDroid account on your phone, or you've disable Require confirmation in AirDroid app settings, you don't need to confirm on your phone.But in your case, sorry that we can't help :(
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235448

Latest Member: Tina Ricotta

Online: 67