App is Missing, and I can't reinstall it from GooglePlay store

Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:07 am in General

page 1 / 1
FredJohnston
OP

App is Missing, and I can't reinstall it from GooglePlay store

Folks:

I am a Premium customer. Today, I tried running the app, but can't find the app icon in my Applications list. I tried reinstalling it from GooglePlay, but when I do, the progress bar just runs endlessly after I accept the permissions disclosure. I have tried finding the app in the Applications Manager, but it is not there. Can't uninstall it, and can't find it on the phone, and can't download/install it. I'm stumped. Any suggestions? I don't know what to try next.

FJ
FredJohnston
Coffee Admin

Re: App is Missing, and I can't reinstall it from GooglePlay store

Folks:

I am a Premium customer. Today, I tried running the app, but can't find the app icon in my Applications list. I tried reinstalling it from GooglePlay, but when I do, the progress bar just runs endlessly after I accept the permissions disclosure. I have tried finding the app in the Applications Manager, but it is not there. Can't uninstall it, and can't find it on the phone, and can't download/install it. I'm stumped. Any suggestions? I don't know what to try next.

FJ

Hi, you can try to uninstall AirDroid via ADB and then re-install to see if it helps: https://sites.google.com/site/androidhowto/how-to-1/install-and-uninstall-applications-using-adb
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235550

Latest Member: piyush

Online: 71