no push message on dialing random phone number when screen is locked 

Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:46 pm in General

page 1 / 1
Kost9lbrik
OP

no push message on dialing random phone number when screen is locked 

When I try to dial number via web interface from my PC either dial it or from phone book then I only get a wake to the lock screen and nothing happening. I supposed to get a prompt to pick one of the sim cards I have, but nothing happens.
when screen is active with Airdroid active or in background I get a prompt to pick from which sim card to call.
I gave all the possible permissions for push message to pop up - in app itself and in settings and also in service menus, but seems that it doesnt help as well.
Could you help me how to make it work without having phone screen being ON all the time?
Regards.
Thanks at once.
Kost9lbrik
Coffee Admin

Re: no push message on dialing random phone number when screen is locked 

When I try to dial number via web interface from my PC either dial it or from phone book then I only get a wake to the lock screen and nothing happening. I supposed to get a prompt to pick one of the sim cards I have, but nothing happens.
when screen is active with Airdroid active or in background I get a prompt to pick from which sim card to call.
I gave all the possible permissions for push message to pop up - in app itself and in settings and also in service menus, but seems that it doesnt help as well.
Could you help me how to make it work without having phone screen being ON all the time?
Regards.
Thanks at once.

Happens all the time? A dual-SIM phone? What's the device model?

If your phone is locked, you can't make a phone call via AirDroid Web?

If the phone screen is on, you can make a phone call successfully?
Coffee
Admin
Kost9lbrik

1) It is dual sim, Xiaomi Redmi Note 2, firmware 5.10.15.
2) No I cant make a phone call. when I try to do it form the web app the only thing happens is awakes phone to the lock screen, but no popup or push message. Notification service is on same as notification sound and sign.
3) If screen is on then I get a prompt to chose one of the sim cards and for making a call, so it goes successfully.

Regards,
Kost9lbrik
Coffee Admin

2) No I cant make a phone call. when I try to do it form the web app the only thing happens is awakes phone to the lock screen, but no popup or push message. Notification service is on same as notification sound and sign.
3) If screen is on then I get a prompt to chose one of the sim cards and for making a call, so it goes successfully.

Regards,

Thanks for the info. We'll take a look at this :)
Coffee
Admin
Coffee Admin

Regards,

Hi,

Can you set one SIM card as the default one and try again?
Coffee
Admin
Kost9lbrik

Yeah, you were right, when I set one default SIM, then I get call even when screen is off. THank you for this.

But anyway it will not solve the situation if I want to call from another SIM card. Now I have no option at all, while I need to call from different phone numbers. Is it a problem which cant be solved and I will have to live with it ??
Kost9lbrik
Kost9lbrik

Upd. Maybe it is possible to add an option button in webapp for choosing sim1/sim2 straight from the web app?? like it is on the picture. And also without any need to wake the phone screen. Thanks
Kost9lbrik
Coffee Admin

@kost9lbrik

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion, we've collected it and will consider it :)

And sorry that the issue can't be solved now. But I've recorded it and we'll see what we can do.
Coffee
Admin
Kost9lbrik

Thanks, you have very good support.
Kost9lbrik
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235470