HELP: Can't add a new device to the same account

Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:33 pm in General

page 1 / 1
Kenneth Domingo
OP

HELP: Can't add a new device to the same account

I wanted to add a new device to my existing account. I'm really not sure if I'm doing this right but all I've been doing is trying to login my account in the new device. But instead of signing in, it would redirect to the sign-up page. Am I doing this entirely wrong? I've only had one other device connected to it.
Kenneth Domingo
JanesDroid

Re: HELP: Can't add a new device to the same account

Hi Kenneth, I just had the same situation, almost, in that I have a new phone. I thought I needed to add a device to my account and couldn't find a place to do so. So I went into my account from my Mac (Account Info/My Devices) and deleted my old phone by clicking on the x in the upper right corner of the icon. Then, after reading your question, I opened AirDroid on my new device and signed in with no problem. I figure it worked because I had deleted the other device first. Try it and see; IHTH.
JanesDroid
Coffee Admin

I wanted to add a new device to my existing account. I'm really not sure if I'm doing this right but all I've been doing is trying to login my account in the new device. But instead of signing in, it would redirect to the sign-up page. Am I doing this entirely wrong? I've only had one other device connected to it.

Hi,

Can you pls try again? Or can you send us a video on this? This may help: [Help & FAQ] Multiple Device Support
Coffee
Admin
Kenneth Domingo

Hi Kenneth, I just had the same situation, almost, in that I have a new phone. I thought I needed to add a device to my account and couldn't find a place to do so. So I went into my account from my Mac (Account Info/My Devices) and deleted my old phone by clicking on the x in the upper right corner of the icon. Then, after reading your question, I opened AirDroid on my new device and signed in with no problem. I figure it worked because I had deleted the other device first. Try it and see; IHTH.
Hello, I tried solving it through the same way but for some reason the x button was missing. Anyways, I managed to solve it by deleting my account and reactivate it to start fresh.
Kenneth Domingo
Kenneth Domingo

Hi,

Can you pls try again? Or can you send us a video on this? This may help: [Help & FAQ] Multiple Device Support

Tried it many times but same results . Anyways, fixed it by deleting and reactivating my account.
Kenneth Domingo
Coffee Admin

Tried it many times but same results . Anyways, fixed it by deleting and reactivating my account.

Let us know if you need any help.
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235381

Latest Member: Ts

Online: 23