How do I Select multiple SMS messages to delete?question

Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:53 am in General

page 1 / 1
michaelff01
OP

How do I Select multiple SMS messages to delete?

Hi Folks,

How do I select multiple SMS messages in a single conversation thread to delete the selected messages in one operation in Web Airdroid?

I can select a single message and select delete and then press delete and then ok, this is to cumbersome when I delete multiple messages, is there a way to select multiple messages in one operation?

Thanks
michaelff01
Coffee Admin

Re: How do I Select multiple SMS messages to delete?

Hi Folks,

How do I select multiple SMS messages in a single conversation thread to delete the selected messages in one operation in Web Airdroid?

I can select a single message and select delete and then press delete and then ok, this is to cumbersome when I delete multiple messages, is there a way to select multiple messages in one operation?

Thanks

Sorry, select multiple SMS in one conversation and delete them is not supported by AirDroid now :(

We'll consider this in future updates.
Coffee
Admin
michaelff01

Coffee wrote:
Hi Folks,

Thanks
Sorry, select multiple SMS in one conversation and delete them is not supported by AirDroid now :(

We'll consider this in future updates.

Ah no one of the main reasons I decided to look at AirDroid was to find a way to delete multiple messages

michaelff01
Coffee Admin

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235433

Latest Member: Amir eldar

Online: 35