128 GB of external SD storage and my android always says my memory is close to full!!!question

Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:46 pm in General

page 1 / 1

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

Dennis s5
OP

128 GB of external SD storage and my android always says my memory is close to full!!!

I bought a 128 GB chip to put into my Android. I installed it and now only like 5% of it is being used. I check all the apps to see if they can be moved to the SD card, but none of them can. What can I do to utilize the 128 GB of memory storage that I have and keep my phone from telling me it cannot perform functions because of lack of memory?????

Dennis M. Ahern
Dennis s5

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

Coffee Admin

Re: 128 GB of external SD storage and my android always says my memory is close to full!!!

I bought a 128 GB chip to put into my Android. I installed it and now only like 5% of it is being used. I check all the apps to see if they can be moved to the SD card, but none of them can. What can I do to utilize the 128 GB of memory storage that I have and keep my phone from telling me it cannot perform functions because of lack of memory?????

Dennis M. Ahern

Try to delete/move some files stored in internal SD? You're manage files with AirDroid? Or?
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

26317 posts

7491 threads

Members: 191851

Latest Member: RASEL.khan

Online: 2