128 GB of external SD storage and my android always says my memory is close to full!!!question

Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:46 pm in General

page 1 / 1
Dennis s5
OP

128 GB of external SD storage and my android always says my memory is close to full!!!

I bought a 128 GB chip to put into my Android. I installed it and now only like 5% of it is being used. I check all the apps to see if they can be moved to the SD card, but none of them can. What can I do to utilize the 128 GB of memory storage that I have and keep my phone from telling me it cannot perform functions because of lack of memory?????

Dennis M. Ahern
Dennis s5
Coffee Admin

Re: 128 GB of external SD storage and my android always says my memory is close to full!!!

I bought a 128 GB chip to put into my Android. I installed it and now only like 5% of it is being used. I check all the apps to see if they can be moved to the SD card, but none of them can. What can I do to utilize the 128 GB of memory storage that I have and keep my phone from telling me it cannot perform functions because of lack of memory?????

Dennis M. Ahern

Try to delete/move some files stored in internal SD? You're manage files with AirDroid? Or?
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235029

Latest Member: Feri Unyil

Online: 43