How to transfer text messages from android to pc?

Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:22 am in General

page 1 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to
gunetel
OP

How to transfer text messages from android to pc?

I have using AirDroid for file transfer for a while and love about it. The messages on my phone(Galaxy S6 Edge) almost reaches the limits. so i need to back up them on my computer, then i can delete the old ones. However, i didn't find such a function on AirDroid, am i wrong? Is there anyway to get that? It's urgent, please help if you knew about it. thanks
gunetel
Coffee Admin

Re: How to transfer text messages from android to pc?

I have using AirDroid for file transfer for a while and love about it. The messages on my phone(Galaxy S6 Edge) almost reaches the limits. so i need to back up them on my computer, then i can delete the old ones. However, i didn't find such a function on AirDroid, am i wrong? Is there anyway to get that? It's urgent, please help if you knew about it. thanks

Hi, sorry that back up feature is not supported by AirDroid now. We'll take this into consideration.
Shabuddin Sumon likes this post.
Coffee
Admin
Emi+Chang

gunetel wrote:I have using AirDroid for file transfer for a while and love about it. The messages on my phone(Galaxy S6 Edge) almost reaches the limits. so i need to back up them on my computer, then i can delete the old ones. However, i didn't find such a function on AirDroid, am i wrong? Is there anyway to get that? It's urgent, please help if you knew about it. thanks
Emi+Chang
Emi+Chang

To transfer android phone text messages to computer, you can try Coolmuster Android Backup Assistant, it's easy to use, have a try.
Emi+Chang
Werfkjl

If you can't do that with AirDroid, you can search some android backup tools on google. how to save text messages on galaxy
Werfkjl
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235047

Latest Member: rishita Chanu

Online: 55