Phonecalls via Desktop?

Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:39 am in General

page 1 / 1
paolee
OP

Phonecalls via Desktop?

Hi,
is it possible to do phone calls via my macbook? I mean to speak via the macbook mic and to hear via the macbook speakers?
Thank you very much.
Pao
paolee
Coffee Admin

Re: Phonecalls via Desktop?

Hi,

Sorry that AirDroid only allows you to dial or accept a phone call, you still need to continue the phone call on your phone.
Coffee
Admin
Jame Thao

Hi,

Sorry that AirDroid only allows you to dial or accept a phone call, you still need to continue the phone call on your phone.

We need something that innovated such as.....a plan that you don't required to have your phone with you to make & receive a call but must be using mobile network to remain connected to do so. This is a must have feature for premium user......
Jame Thao
Coffee Admin

We need something that innovated such as.....a plan that you don't required to have your phone with you to make & receive a call but must be using mobile network to remain connected to do so. This is a must have feature for premium user......
Hi,

Sorry that it's not supported due to some technical restrictions. But we'll keep an eye on it and will try to add it when it is technical feasible.
Coffee
Admin
Stylo

I appreciate the effort. This is pretty much the only feature for me that is lacking in AirDroid. If we can figure out the ability to make calls and use the phone's microphone and speaker like you can in the Hangouts Chrome App, then this will be an absolutely awesome and complete App. I hope that you guys continue trying to figure this out. It would be a huge feature.
Stylo
Coffee Admin

I appreciate the effort. This is pretty much the only feature for me that is lacking in AirDroid. If we can figure out the ability to make calls and use the phone's microphone and speaker like you can in the Hangouts Chrome App, then this will be an absolutely awesome and complete App. I hope that you guys continue trying to figure this out. It would be a huge feature.

Thanks! We'll try :)
Coffee
Admin
Elamir

Hi,
i understand that it is not supported, though i would like to know why and or what are those technical restrictions ?

thanks for this awesome app ;)
Elamir
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235381

Latest Member: Ts

Online: 15