El nuevo Airdroid es una mierda! - The new Airdroid SUX!!

Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:41 pm in General

page 1 / 1
Ulises+Moises+Gonzalez+Deborgue
OP

El nuevo Airdroid es una mierda! - The new Airdroid SUX!!

¿Porqué cambiaron el antiguo sistema?, solo tenías que venir a la página, escanear el código QR y listo.
Ahora tienes que descargar la aplicación, es poco "intuitiva", estoy hace 1 hora tratando de copiar unas malditas fotos a mi pc y no puedo.
Why they change the old system?, just to came to the webpage, scan the QR code and ready.
Now you need to download an APP, is not friendly, since 1 hour i had to try to copy a fkn picts to my PC and i cant..

Fk.
Ulises+Moises+Gonzalez+Deborgue
Coffee Admin

Re: El nuevo Airdroid es una mierda! - The new Airdroid SUX!!

¿Porqué cambiaron el antiguo sistema?, solo tenías que venir a la página, escanear el código QR y listo.
Ahora tienes que descargar la aplicación, es poco "intuitiva", estoy hace 1 hora tratando de copiar unas malditas fotos a mi pc y no puedo.
Why they change the old system?, just to came to the webpage, scan the QR code and ready.
Now you need to download an APP, is not friendly, since 1 hour i had to try to copy a fkn picts to my PC and i cant..

Fk.

Hi,

Can you tell me more details of the issue? Do you mean you can't sign in to AirDroid via scanning the QR code? Any error message?
Coffee
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235034

Latest Member: savi

Online: 42