Accepting callsquestion

Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:03 pm in General

page 1 / 1
8AN
OP

Accepting calls

Hi,

how do I accept an incoming call through AirDroid? I paid for Premium so now I can initiate calls, but the pop-up on incoming call still shows only "Reject" and "Reject with a message" buttons.

My device is Nexus 5X with Android 6.0.1.

Thanks,
Lukas Turek
8AN
Coffee Admin

Re: Accepting calls

Sorry that AirDroid only allows you to initiate or accept a phone call, you still need to continue the phone call on your phone.

You should be able to accept the call. Can you send a screenshot of the interface you got?
Coffee
Admin
8AN

You should be able to accept the call. Can you send a screenshot of the interface you got?
OK, it looks like this, the button labels are in Czech, the red one means "Reject", the white one bellow "Reject with a message".
8AN
Coffee Admin

Hi,

Sorry that I misunderstand you.

You can't accept phone calls via AirDroid Web :(
Coffee
Admin
JT

Will you ever be able to accept calls on AirDroid Web?
JT
Dora Admin

Will you ever be able to accept calls on AirDroid Web?
Hi, we will consider to add that feature on the web in the future. Thanks.
Dora
Admin
cassie

I don't understand, you video on your website shows that you can click accept, but yet mine doesn't have that either just mute disregard the call with a message. Are you not able to accept the call on your app at all or even do the call on the computer?
cassie
Lillian Admin

I don't understand, you video on your website shows that you can click accept, but yet mine doesn't have that either just mute disregard the call with a message. Are you not able to accept the call on your app at all or even do the call on the computer?

Hi cassie,
Kindly note that in our latest AirDroid desktop version, the feature to accept the phone call has been removed. That's why you do not see the Accept button. And dialing a phone number via AirDroid is still available on web.airdroid.com.

And we are sorry for any trouble it may have caused. We will take actions on the videos about that. Thx for your post
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235022

Latest Member: Mobile Pasha

Online: 45