Multiple monitor issue

Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:53 pm in General

page 1 / 1
markpud
OP

Multiple monitor issue

Hi,

I've noticed that when I alter the configuration of my screens in Windows (i.e. to activate an additional monitor) then I get an outline of the AirDroid window left as a "ghost" on the screen. The only way to get rid of this ghost box is to close AirDroid. Then I can re-open AD and everything's fine again (until the next time I change my monitor config).

I do this several times a day as I use one of my monitors as an extra screen for my laptop when working, and then set it back to desktop PC input after work.

Is this something that others can reproduce? I can provide a screenshot if that helps?
markpud
Dora Admin

Re: Multiple monitor issue

Hi,

I've noticed that when I alter the configuration of my screens in Windows (i.e. to activate an additional monitor) then I get an outline of the AirDroid window left as a "ghost" on the screen. The only way to get rid of this ghost box is to close AirDroid. Then I can re-open AD and everything's fine again (until the next time I change my monitor config).

I do this several times a day as I use one of my monitors as an extra screen for my laptop when working, and then set it back to desktop PC input after work.

Is this something that others can reproduce? I can provide a screenshot if that helps?

Please send us the screenshot of it so we can better troubleshot it. Thanks.
Dora
Admin
markpud

Here you go.. the outline of a box in the middle of the screen only appears after I enable/disable my 2nd monitor. If I then close AirDroid from the system tray, the box disappears.
Attachments
Screenshot_1.png
markpud
Dora Admin

Here you go.. the outline of a box in the middle of the screen only appears after I enable/disable my 2nd monitor. If I then close AirDroid from the system tray, the box disappears.AttachmentsImage

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is a known problem for us and we are still working on it. Please kindly wait.
Dora
Admin
markpud

Hi Dora, no problem thank you for confirming you are aware of the issue :)
markpud
Dora Admin

Hi Dora, no problem thank you for confirming you are aware of the issue Image

Thanks for the support and love of AirDroid. Feel free to contact us if you need any help.
Dora
Admin
sake23

Same issue here on Windows 10. These ghost screens are a pain....
The issue has beeen known here in the forum since August 2015 (at least)
http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16009&p=42364&hilit=ghost#p42364

sake23
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235022

Latest Member: Mobile Pasha

Online: 44