What I'm trying to do...question

Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:47 am in General

page 1 / 1
melissa
OP

What I'm trying to do...

I originally put Airdroid on my Galaxy S5 so that I could easily download photos from its camera to my Windows 7 PC, and it works fine for that.

But I'm frustrated because I don't want the Gallery and Video folders on the phone to be big unorganized dumping grounds for pictures and videos on my phone. For example, I want a folder for videos of my pet birds, and another folder for videos of my martial arts. I was trying to set that up using Airdroid but it appears that it's only seeing the internal memory card of the phone - is that it? It cant see the actual screen folders that I create? And the Videos screen folder just gathers all the videos that it finds everywhere on the memory card into one big mess in that screen folder?

Isn't there ANY way that I can get Airdroid to see the screen folders so I can organize things better on the phone screen? Or do I need some other kind of app for that? If I do, could you recommend one that works on my PC and I can do that with? Thanks!
melissa
Dora Admin

Re: What I'm trying to do...

I originally put Airdroid on my Galaxy S5 so that I could easily download photos from its camera to my Windows 7 PC, and it works fine for that.

But I'm frustrated because I don't want the Gallery and Video folders on the phone to be big unorganized dumping grounds for pictures and videos on my phone. For example, I want a folder for videos of my pet birds, and another folder for videos of my martial arts. I was trying to set that up using Airdroid but it appears that it's only seeing the internal memory card of the phone - is that it? It cant see the actual screen folders that I create? And the Videos screen folder just gathers all the videos that it finds everywhere on the memory card into one big mess in that screen folder?

Isn't there ANY way that I can get Airdroid to see the screen folders so I can organize things better on the phone screen? Or do I need some other kind of app for that? If I do, could you recommend one that works on my PC and I can do that with? Thanks!

Hi, the files or folders will be saved to SD Card/airdroid/upload by default. But, on web.airdroid.com, you can change the path by clicking the overflow icon next to the path.
Dora
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 111