Texts not showing up on windows applicationquestion

Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:47 am in General

page 1 / 1
Infomercial
OP

Texts not showing up on windows application

I have Airdroid 3 on my phone and my windows computer. When I send texts through the
windows application, they are received by the recipients just fine, but I am having issues
seeing their replies on the windows app. I can see the messages I send on the windows
app, on my phones messaging app though. I just want to be able to see peoples replies,
is there any way I can fix this?
Infomercial
Dora Admin

Re: Texts not showing up on windows application

I have Airdroid 3 on my phone and my windows computer. When I send texts through the
windows application, they are received by the recipients just fine, but I am having issues
seeing their replies on the windows app. I can see the messages I send on the windows
app, on my phones messaging app though. I just want to be able to see peoples replies,
is there any way I can fix this?

Hi, can you get SMS notifications on AirDroid desktop client? Or you can get the reply on your phone, but no notifications and no replied SMS content on AirDroid desktop client?
Dora
Admin
Infomercial

I dont get the notifications on the desktop client. I get the reply on my phone, and it shows the messages that i send from the client on my phone, just doesnt get replies on the client
Infomercial
Dora Admin

I dont get the notifications on the desktop client. I get the reply on my phone, and it shows the messages that i send from the client on my phone, just doesnt get replies on the client
Can you see SMS content if you refresh all the SMS?
Would you please send us the log: Right click on AirDroid icon > select open file location > logs and exception
Dora
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235445

Latest Member: danyar yari

Online: 22