AirDroid mirroring does not work with Samsung E5 SM-E500H

Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:47 am in General

page 1 / 1
reresamsung
OP

AirDroid mirroring does not work with Samsung E5 SM-E500H

Hi,
I have installed AirDroid both on my Samsung E5 SM-E500H and my Windows 10 PC.
All functions worked perfectly except Mirroring that only show blank and empty black screen...
My android has rooted and granted AirDroid to use SU access.
Can you help me to resolve this error? Thanks

mockinghell likes this post.
reresamsung
Dora Admin

Re: AirDroid mirroring does not work with Samsung E5 SM-E500H

​Hi @reresamsung, would you please reboot your phone to see if it works?
Dora
Admin
reresamsung

​Hi @reresamsung, would you please reboot your phone to see if it works?

I have rebooted many times Dora, and this problem still happen...
reresamsung
mockinghell

I have the same problem. Please anyone help
mockinghell
mockinghell

I just got rid of the problem by going to web interface and used Find phone thing, hitting the ring option and.... Wala! Screen back to life again.
Edit: any find phone features will do.
reresamsung likes this post.
mockinghell
reresamsung

I just got rid of the problem by going to web interface and used Find phone thing, hitting the ring option and.... Wala! Screen back to life again.
Edit: any find phone features will do.

i have tried what you hv done. But no result... Please help...
reresamsung
Alon Raskin

I too am having the same issue. I am running a Samsung Galaxy 5 with Android 5.1.1. The phone is plugged in via USB cable to Mac OS X 10.11.3

Interestingly enough if I log into web.airdroid.com and click on Screen shot I am able to see the screen. However, If I specifically launch AirMirror I am prompted to enable USB Debugging (it all ready is) (http://screencast.com/t/nq0ihZVeD3 ). I click on 'Settings Completed. Start' and then I am told that AirMirror could not connect as per this screen shot (http://screencast.com/t/ppPQsWf1Eu5p ).

I have tried the following:
1. Reboot device. No Change.
2. Reboot Mac. No Change.
3. Complete uninstall and re-install of both AirDroid on Mac and Airdroid on Phone. No Change.
4. Gone into Developer Options and disabled USB Debugging. Then Reenabled. . No Change.
5. Tried a different USB cable. WORKED!!!

Not sure if this means that I have a bad USB cable or there are different 'types' of USB cable. But as above, I tried another and I can now see my Android screen on my Mac.

So I am adding this in to see if this helps anyone else who may be experiencing the same issue.

Good luck!!
Alon Raskin
airdroid.20.garydtoo

I am locked out also. For some stupid reason Airdroid decided to enable their Airdroid keyboard as the default and I can no longer access my phone. I'm really upset, this means I will have to factory reset my phone. What a dumb thing to do by Airdroid. I bet they try to quietly push this one under the carpet - Aaaaaaagh. Deeply frustrated and phoneless!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PS - if you are like me, you cannot get into your phone to perform the steps the recommend. You are completely locked out.
airdroid.20.garydtoo
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235542

Latest Member: arazstory@gmail.com

Online: 69