Make calls from Macquestion

Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:41 pm in General

page 1 / 1
Nathan Sampson
OP

Make calls from Mac

How do I make calls from my Mac similar to Handoff? It appears that this app supports Bluetooth calling, but I have not been able to get it to work. I would like to be able to click a phone number on a Website and have it dial with my phone. Currently any phone numbers on Safari pages will automatically call with facetime. Using Chrome will default calling to Hangouts. Is there any way to default to use AirDroid?
Nathan Sampson
Dora Admin

Re: Make calls from Mac

How do I make calls from my Mac similar to Handoff? It appears that this app supports Bluetooth calling, but I have not been able to get it to work. I would like to be able to click a phone number on a Website and have it dial with my phone. Currently any phone numbers on Safari pages will automatically call with facetime. Using Chrome will default calling to Hangouts. Is there any way to default to use AirDroid?
Hi, making a phone call on AirDroid desktop client is not supported for the time being. You can use the feature on web.airdroid.com. We will improve AirDroid desktop client in the future updates and please kindly wait.
Dora
Admin
Jago

Hi, making a phone call on AirDroid desktop client is not supported for the time being. You can use the feature on web.airdroid.com. We will improve AirDroid desktop client in the future updates and please kindly wait.

OK, could I ask gentle when do plan to implement it? This post was published on February...
Jago
Lillian Admin

OK, could I ask gentle when do plan to implement it? This post was published on February...
Hi Jago,
We are still developing feasible possibility. As we AirDroid provide a total solution, like all the features we have added in the past year, we want to make sure every additional has perfect compatibility to offer you brilliant experience. We are still carefully evaluate it, so stay tuned, we will not hide it when it is ready! =)
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235028

Latest Member: Jasika

Online: 45