Airmirror stops working after idle period

Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:27 am in General

page 1 / 1
tablet
OP

Airmirror stops working after idle period

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab S running Lollipop 5.0.2. I installed AirDroid and am connecting to it using the AirDroid desktop app for OS X on my macbook. Airdroid finds the device fine on the local network (wifi) and connects to it, except with AirMirror. I can only connect via AirMirror by closing AirDroid on the tablet, starting it again, and leaving it running in the foreground. If I then run another app and move AirDroid to the background, the desktop app on my Macbook loses the AirMirror connection after about 10 minutes and will not reconnect (it still sees the device and will let me transfer files). I have turned off Power Saving Mode and Require Confirmation in the AirDroid settings on my tablet. Is there something else I am missing? I am using my tablet connected to my tv to stream video content and would like to not have to manually restart AirDroid on the tablet constantly.
tablet
juliegrace

Re: Airmirror stops working after idle period

I have an Samsung galaxy and Samsung is an good company and i really like it and i install AirDroid http://franksms.com/
juliegrace
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235030

Latest Member: Thomas

Online: 34