transfer from phone to PC - where do files go?

Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:35 pm in General

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
Bill hansen
OP

transfer from phone to PC - where do files go?

OS is Win 7 - phone is Samsung S5
AirDroid is installed on PC and Samsung.
I can transfer files from PC to phone, and move them around on the phone. So far so good.
Can someone point me to an instructional link for transferring from phone to PC?
cici likes this post.
Bill hansen
Bill hansen

Re: transfer from phone to PC - where do files go?

Replying to my own question - I think I have no clue at all about how to transfer from phone to PC. The views of Airdroid on my phone (Samsung S5) and computer (Windows 7) look nothing at all like the views on the video tutorials I've seen.

Can somebody please help? I notice that people are looking at my questions, so some of you who are using AirDriod must have the answers.

Thanks - Bill Hansen
Bill hansen
Almeta

Bill hansen wrote:Replying to my own question - I think I have no clue at all about how to transfer from phone to PC. The views of Airdroid on my phone (Samsung S5) and computer (Windows 7) look nothing at all like the views on the video tutorials I've seen.

Can somebody please help? I notice that people are looking at my questions, so some of you who are using AirDriod must have the answers.

Thanks - Bill Hansen

I agree with you, Bill. I want to transfer some voice recordings to my PC so that I can hear them more clearly and keep them but do not know how.
Shirley Lennon
Almeta
Dora Admin

Hi @bill hansen, @almeta, would you please check this guide to know how to transfer files from phone to PC: http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15951
Dora
Admin
Allanwhizz

Hi. I have a problem. Maybe you can help me.
I few months ago, transferring photos from my phone to my pc works well. Now, i try to do it, but it is not working. cannot open the photo section. What can i do?
paterlid likes this post.
Allanwhizz
Allanwhizz

Hi. I have a problem. Maybe you can help me.
I few months ago, transferring photos from my phone to my pc works well. Now, i try to do it, but it is not working. cannot open the photo section. What can i do?

I leave you a screenshot of what's happening.
Allanwhizz
arthurgary

I also successfully transferred several photos at once, exactly one time a few months ago. Now the function simply doesn't work. The explanation offered by the app / Dora (Admin) doesn't match what I see on the phone. AIRDROID FIX THIS PLEASE.
paterlid likes this post.
arthurgary
gigi

gigi
gigi

oi tudo bem eu gigi voce e a giovanna cosso sim ou nao sim eu sou a giovanna
gigi
gigi

oi tudo bem eu gigi voce e a giovanna cosso sim ou nao sim eu sou a giovanna
gigi
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235029

Latest Member: Feri Unyil

Online: 36