transfer from phone to PC - where do files go?

Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:35 pm in General

page 2 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
gigi

Re: transfer from phone to PC - where do files go?

oi tudo bem eu gigi voce e a giovanna cosso sim ou nao sim eu sou a giovanna
gigi
Lisa+White

You can use Coolmuster Android Assistant to transfer android phone data to computer easily, and you can choose the output address before the export, have a try.
Lisa+White
Chin

Hi. I have a problem. Maybe you can help me.
I few months ago, transferring photos from my phone to my pc works well. Now, i try to do it, but it is not working. cannot open the photo section. What can i do?

I leave you a screenshot of what's happening. [sizeimg=100%xauto]http://forums.airdroid.com/files/images/Captura.JPG[/sizeimg]

Hi, Allanwhizz, how about other features? Do they work well?
Chin
Digby Roberts

Replying to my own question - I think I have no clue at all about how to transfer from phone to PC. The views of Airdroid on my phone (Samsung S5) and computer (Windows 7) look nothing at all like the views on the video tutorials I've seen.

Can somebody please help? I notice that people are looking at my questions, so some of you who are using AirDriod must have the answers.

Thanks - Bill Hansen

Just installed airdroid on desktop totransfer some photos from galaxy to desktop. They hooked up ok once signed in. on phone clicked on file transfer then the photos icon selected some photos and clicked send. They appeared under the 'device' section on my desktop. A douuble click on the photo opens it but in the bottom right corner of each photo is a magnifying glass when clicked takes me to the folder they reside in on my pc. The was mydocuments/airdroid/publicstaging. Pure luck allowed me to find them cos the website is of no help. Hope this answers your question although I see its a bit old so apologies if I'm out of date.
Cheers - DRDR
Digby Roberts
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235025

Latest Member: محمد رحمتی

Online: 35