[Help & FAQ] AirDroid v3.3.1 Update: Backup all the photos on the your phone to your own computer

Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:41 am in FAQ

page 7 / 7 << 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 >> go to
birckcmi

Re: [New] AirDroid v3.3.1 Update: Backup all the photos on the your phone to your own computer

Can't make it work. Set up so both Mac computer and Samsung S7 phone are on the same wi-fi system. Turn on Airdroid Mac 3.5 and Airdroid for Android 4. on phone. Phone DOES NOT appear in "my devices" list on computer. Period. It DOES appear in "preferences", as a trusted device. Meanwhile, nothing can be sent to the computer. I have used Airdroid successfully in the past; not any more, since I upgraded the computer version to 4.0. Got any ideas?
birckcmi
jonnybravo

Re: [New] AirDroid v3.3.1 Update: Backup all the photos on the your phone to your own computer

A very good idea with a backup photo, for this is ready to try.
jonnybravo
JACK

JACK
Design and Rank

This is one awesome.
Design and Rank
siddharthoptic

Re: [Help & FAQ] AirDroid v3.3.1 Update: Backup all the photos on the your phone to your own computer

Hey, Thank you so much for this post. It's really helpful.

Thanks Again
Siddharth Opticals
http://www.siddharthopticals.com/
siddharthoptic
Matt

Re: [Help & FAQ] AirDroid v3.3.1 Update: Backup all the photos on the your phone to your own computer

Thanks for sharing this information. Its very useful

android app developer India
Matt
Hamza Tariq

The backup option works sometimes with my Mate 10 Lite, most of the time, it simply returns an error. Is there any way I can submit that error log?
Hamza Tariq
Niki Admin

The backup option works sometimes with my Mate 10 Lite, most of the time, it simply returns an error. Is there any way I can submit that error log?
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Here's how to write a feedback on Android AirDroid:

Steps: open AirDroid on your phone > Tools > Feedback.

Make sure to turn on "Attach error logs" so our developers(yes, the tech guys) can check the issue for you.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best regards,
Niki
Admin
Niki Admin

Can you please help with the Airdroid Photo Backup's "Automatic Backup" feature?

I have successfully set it up on my Mac desktop (using a custom Backup Destination) and have enabled "Automatic Backup" on my Android phone. If I manually invoke the backup, it seems to work fine. However, the 'automatic' feature doesn't seem to work. Here is my expectation:

Preconditions:
P1) Have Airdroid on my Mac Desktop running, and configured with photo backups
P2) Have Airdroid on my Android phone installed, and configured to do automatic photo backups
P3) Have successfully backed up some photos manually from phone -> desktop using Airdroid Photo Backups

Use Case:
U1) I go outside of my wifi coverage, and take five pictures on my phone.
U2) I walk back inside my house. My phone has "Automatic" enabled and has 85% battery power, and it connects to my home wifi.
Expected: Once my phone connects to the same wifi as my Mac Desktop (with Airdroid running), it automatically uploads pictures to my Mac
Actual: Nothing happens. If I go to my Mac, it shows the last backup date as being the one I manually invoked a few days ago.

Am I doing something wrong? Thank you!
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

If you open "Automatic Backup" on AirDroid, our system will automatic backup every six hours.

But you should meet the following three points at the same time:
1.You computer and device should in the LAN network.
2.You bettey level is higher than 40%.
3.New photos should in automatically updated time intervals.

There is no way to automatically back up any point that is not satisfied.

Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 7 / 7 << 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 >> go to

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235021

Latest Member: W.R-以藏-

Online: 33